Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Boy, oh boy!

Boy, oh boy is a new post overdue!

Boy, oh boy, a boy is here!

The long-awaited nephew was born on February 9th and eschewing the usual blanket or sweater (I was far too lazy and taken by surprise at the earliness of the arrival), I decided on some incredibly, wondrously deliciously adorable newborn socks!

Pattern here!

Cuteness here:


You can see how tiny they are, to go with the little baby feet. (I hope they fit--haven't heard yet!)

I am also working on an endless feather-and-fan throw that may take me until next winter, which is fine. It is a patient project.

My first paying client paid me to design another project which will have to remain a poorly kept secret for now. If you can read this, it's not for you, because dogs can't read. (Which reminds me of the saying, "Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.")

1 Comments:

At 7:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

they fit and we love them! he's wearing them right now - sooo cute. Plus they go high enough on his legs he can't kick them off - bonus!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home