Sunday, July 30, 2006

Is my dress done? Is my dress done? Mommy, is it done?

First of all, see that tiny little baby in my profile picture? ---------->

Could she POSSIBLY be growing any faster??


Secondly, the dress I have been sewing for her is finally done. It's amazing how something so simple can be so complicated, especially because I haven't used a sewing machine in over 15 years, and even then I only made one thing. It wasn't hard once I got the machine up and running (requiring a run to a bunch of sewing stores since I had lost a bunch of parts to MIL's old machine somewhere along the way) and once I got the hang of sewing, but it did seem to take forever!

On the plus side, she loves it. It's a bit big, which is better than too small. Here's the facing (so snazzy, pity it's on the inside!) and the back:

So overall I am very pleased and ready to try a new sewing project!

1 Comments:

At 1:17 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

Oh that is really cute!!! And your daughter is adorable.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home