Saturday, January 21, 2006

There is a certain mini-dachshund...

...by the name of Noodle, who lives with my cousin Kelly not too far from Times Square in NYC, and who will be the fashion plate of canine fashion plates by next week. The other dogs at the dog park will be so jealous.

Unfortunately, I do not have a mini-dachshund myself, so I was forced to settle for a local model in order to show you the sweater I made. The wool is Cascade Bulky (loved it!), the model is, of course, Dash. (He didn't even mind.)

3 Comments:

At 4:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your cat is going to steal your breath in the night for doing that to him and taking a picture of it AND posting it on the internet for all his cat friends to see.

(My mother in law was always worried about my [incredibly mean and therefore standoffish] cat and my babies. She asked me several times if I was getting a crib tent. She seems to be over it now.)

 
At 3:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got your note about adding comments, but I've been so busy at work this month I hadn't had a chance to check out this option until now. Sabrina is looooving her kitty pi. I'm getting a digital camera for my b-day next week, so will have lots and lots of pictures to send shortly. :)

 
At 1:05 PM, Blogger Naynayfazz said...

Hey Wendy, this is the cutest picture I have ever seen. I love the sweater. My co worker wants to know if you make pants for cats? (she is serious.....)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home