Friday, December 30, 2005

Less angry at knitting

I think I have fixed the run in the shawl. There is still one small mistake but you'd have to be a knitting guru to spot it. So I feel better about that.

Mitten top: still grrrr.

On a happier note, here are some pics of the final push to finish the kitty beds.

My able assistants demonstrate the size of a pre-felted kitty pi:


This is the final group of 5. To hold the shape of the bed and make the inside washable (and comfy!) I added a yard of coordinating fleece in each one. The cats love this!


This is my father-in-law's cat Duncan the day after Christmas. And the day after the day after, etc. etc. I think he might still be in it! My parents' cat Fluffy also inspected her bed and found it suitable. No pics of her though! All in all, a ton of work but the results were worth it:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home