Friday, April 08, 2005

What else am I working on?

I have this oh-so long-term project going on. A plain funnel-neck sweater for me, in a nice fern green color. It is taking forever. I have the front and back and a third of a sleeve done. I'll be able to wear it by next winter, maybe.

I have another Booga bag on deck for my mom plus one of these in green/blue shades: http://www.fuzzygalore.biz/patterns/fuzzyknit.shtml

I'm working on a pattern for a knitted summer sundress for my daughter.

I want to make some knitted animals from the Debbie Bliss toy book.

I am also asking for a sewing machine for my birthday (May 3rd).

What has come over me?

1 Comments:

At 8:42 AM, Blogger Lisa said...

I am a huge fan of green and blue, can't wait to see your finished projects.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home